Our priority: your well-being
Dear guest (s),
We hope that you and your loved ones are well and that you are safe and healthy. Please note that we are following instructions from the Public Health Agency of Canada and provincial authorities very closely. The well-being and health of our guests and employees are of utmost importance to us, which is why several preventive measures have been implemented in our establishment (PDF):
Hygiene and prevention measures: COMMON AREAS
- Installation of hand sanitizer dispensers at the reception entrance and common areas.
- Protective screens were installed at the reception for greater protection for our guests and our staff.
- Our guests and employees must maintain a distance of at least 2 meters.
- Increase the frequency of cleaning in common areas.
Hygiene and prevention measures: ROOMS
- Our guests will use their exterior bedroom door to enter and exit their bedroom. Our guests can use the interior door of their room for food orders or additional toiletries which will be provided on request.
- The interior corridors will be used for the circulation of our housekeeping staff.
- All rented rooms are cleaned with the utmost care when our guests leave. However, we respect the deadline required by the government authorities before renting the room again.
General preventive measures:
- We use high quality cleaning products such as Saniblend, confirmed by Health Canada to be effective against Covid-19.
- Our employees have all received instructions and training to adopt remarkable hygiene measures relating to physical distancing, coughing, sneezing, hand-to-hand contact as well as effective hand washing.
- Staff are advised not to report to work if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or if someone around them has them
- Exercise room (One client at a time and disinfection by us after each use.)
- Our breakfast room. But we deliver your breakfast at the time of your choice in front of your door contactless room. Breakfast is served in the form of a Grab & Go bag and is delivered to your room.
- Swimming pool and sauna: will be reopened soon according to the instructions given by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Our flexibility for your peace of mind:
In this time of uncertainty, we know your plans may change, so we are further enhancing our flexibility. For any change or cancellation, please contact us until the day of your arrival, regardless of the time, and we will make the necessary adjustments at no cost. On behalf of all of our Best Western Brossard family, thank you for your trust and loyalty.
We hope to welcome you soon!
Shakira Romano - General Manager